Tuesday 6pm, Robotics Club Room
This project aims to develop an affordable airframe and accompanying
electronics for a reusable, reliable, and adaptable semi autonomous or fully
Using existing hobby grade electronics and a custom airframe will keep this project effective and approachable. Having a reliable airframe designed specifically for UAV development will accelerate electronics and software development while allowing for rapid testing and iteration.
- Build large, enclosed cage to allow safer flight testing.
- Design board to power sensors and Arduino/ Gumstix
- Design board to allow logging of control input and IMU response
- Write IMU interface library
- Port data logging library